Search This Blog

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Bags, bags, bags and more!

Hello everyone! I wanted to show you some fun things I have made lately! If you have any questions or comments just email cricutcrafstandcreations@gmail.com! Thanks for reading!


1- Bow bag
So, when at Micheals or any local craft store you might be able to find cheap bags like I did, that are so fun for presents for others and for yourself! On this bag I used a free Cricut image and added text. Also at a craft store, you can find this fun pink glitter iron on! Then I ironed it on and gave it away, and let me tell you it is a much loved bag!




2- Minnie mouse bag!
So, for this project I used the same bag as I used for the bow bag, but changed it up a lot! For this one I used a Minnie mouse head I found on Google, uploaded it, and added text to the middle! It turned out as one of my favorite things I have made with my Cricut!

Zebra print perfection: This bag was more designed for older kiddos! It was a simple monogram and I added a fun heart for creativity! Like these? Let us know and share your cricut creations with us!
Start crafting,


Leah<3

No comments:

Post a Comment